In-house Career Services
Our in-house Career Services team is committed to securing the return on investment that you deserve. You can look forward to a variety of programs and services:
- Weekly programming, including on-campus recruitment by different employers
- Career mentors-in-residence outlining how to gain a foothold in their industries
- Annual Career Conference
- Weekly jobs and internship digest that is geared to our Computation students
- Individual and small group career advising
- Career workshops on building a network, informational interviewing, resume and cover letters, and interview and negotiation strategies.
Professional placement out of MAPSS has been just as impressive, with 88% reporting as “satisfied" or "very satisfied" with their first employment offer after earning the MA degree. Those offers came from a wide range of employers.
We have every reason to believe that our placement success with Computation will be the same, and will marshal our resources to achieve these outcomes.
If you have questions about Career Services, please contact Shelly L. Robinson, Director of Career Services, at Shelly.Robinson@uchicago.edu.